Jun 24, 2011

FUN layout.

Hello again every one,

Ok.. I got struck by a "blog bug" at the moment - noticed few postings in one day .
Finally managed to get back into some challenges and this layout is my entry over at Simply Scrappin. I have handmade most of the flowers on this layout (except for the pink flower on the left hand side with flourish). I also used some rubber stamps and die cuts from Kaszazz. I think my DD's photos fits so well on this layout.



Thank you for stopping by... please be a dear and leave me a comment so that I know you dropped by ... CHEERIO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well you have been a busy little bee haven't you. Gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful layout you are a fabulous creator. go girl

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations