Sep 10, 2011

Just Me....

Hello there my lovely followers,

Firstly I would like to apologise for my absence, been so hectic in my part of the world. My family was attacked by nasty bugs (flue, sniffles and other nasty bugs) and on top of it my MS decided to give me a visit for couple of weeks so had a limited function on my hands and eye sights was blurry.

Anyhooo... just wanted to share this lay out that I completed before the nasty bugs and Multiple Scleroris (MS) invasion. I may say I am very pleased how it turned out considering I am not very good in making layouts of myself.


I used a lot of Prima Products on this layouts. I also used Kaiser Scrapbook paper, Zva Blings and other misc. products.


Well, till here for now have a fantastic and safe day or night :-).

1 comment:

  1. love it Gracie, such a soft a beautiful page. the flowers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations